Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meet The Skeptics - The Podcast

Stuck into my busy schedule is a new project that I hope you'll sincerely enjoy. Meet The Skeptics is a podcast that will feature an interview with a different prominent Skeptic each week, or however often I get the chance to record and put them up. HOPEFULLY weekly.

The first interview is with The Amazing One himself, James Randi. Recording has been done. I just need to tweak the edits and load that sucker online.

For anyone who didn't already know, he definitely is just as cool as he seems. There was no pretense and no problem setting up the interview. He was friendly, warm, and I felt as though I could have been chatting with an old friend over a cup of coffee.

By the end of day, September 27th, I anticipate the podcast will be available for search on iTunes. Just type in "Meet the Skeptics." Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment