Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Biofield Saving Bracelets!

Okay, if you're reading this, you are likely a skeptic already. That said, I'm calling for a day where we skeptics shut this company down (at least make a nice dent in their profits). How about this? We all agree to call this company based on the infomercial on an agreed upon date. Ask the salespeople a couple dozen weird questions until they lose total patience, then tell them we need to think about the purchase a little bit longer. I can't know how many salespeople they might have on staff, but if we clog up the phone lines and monopolize the time of the salespeople without buying anything, we might just make the company suffer a bit. What do you say? If you're with me, write me here. E-Mail Me


Followup: I checked out their website. The company doesn't actually even have a real site. It's a few really bad pages that barely qualify. I would feel sorry for them if they weren't a bunch of shameless snake oil peddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment